- Customised self-guided, single-centre walking holidays….except July and August.
- Walking to suit all levels.
- Varied terrain, wonderful views of the coasts and the mountains and a variety of flora & fauna.
- Airport transfers and transfers to the beginning and end of walks.
- Accommodation in restored village houses.
- Breakfast pack provided and fresh food for you to make a salad to accompany your baguette on walk days.
“This is the third time we have holidayed with you and your standards remain excellent. You gave us interesting new walks which were fun and varied, a lovely house to stay in and the weather was glorious.”
“What a wonderful holiday we had! Superb walks and we enjoyed the wonderful village of Torrox.” March 2022.
- Transport to and from Malaga Airport is provided on a curtesy basis
- Accommodation in your own traditional, comfortable village house with all facilities including washing machine, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, fridge, fully equipped kitchen.
- All linen provided including towels (not beach towels)
- Breakfast is on a self catering basis and we provide a welcome pack with milk, coffee, cereal, butter, eggs, bacon, fruit juice and water
- Packed lunch on walk days.
- Full information pack (one per party) for each walk.
- Your day-to-day arrangements clearly laid out in a personal itinerary.
- Free transport to/from the start/finish of each day’s walk
The services of a guide- however, emergency backup is available at all times from your hosts.
Evening meals can be taken at a variety of restaurants of your choice.
|No of Nights||Price per person £|
Please note prices are based upon a minimum of 2 persons.
Please note that we do not offer self-guided walking holidays during the months of July and August.