Have Your Perfect Spanish Walking Holiday Experience with Walk Andalucia – The Walking Holiday Specialists.
Whether you’re a solo walker or a group, we guarantee you will enjoy yourself on our walking holidays in the region of Andalucia in Southern Spain. We provide guided and self-guided walking holidays and offer a choice of two different, stunning locations where our expert guides will introduce you to all aspects of the local culture and wildlife.
Why Choose to Spend Your Walking Holiday With Us?
- Unlike many tour operators, all our guides actually live and breathe the wonderful area we specialise in. Paul & Victoria have been living in the mountains above the village of Torrox for over 11 years and their local knowledge regarding the wildlife, culture and history of the area is second to none.
- Although we cannot guarantee the weather, we have the best climate in Europe with on average over 300 days of sunshine each year. It is this year round sunshine which enables us to offer incredible winter walking holidays including at Christmas & New Year!
- You can choose the type of holiday that suits you – Guided, Self-Guided or Self-Drive walking holidays.
- We don’t charge a single supplement on any of our Spanish Walking Holidays! We encourage solo travellers on our holidays as well as pairs and groups of people. Many of our travellers have made life-long friendships with like-minded people on our tours over the years. More info on solo travellers here.
- We also ensure that our holidays are as environmentally sustainable as possible. Our sustainability mission can be read here.
All of our guided holidays include:
- Airport Transfers *courtesy transfer available for arrivals before 12.00 and departures after 12.00*
- 7 nights accommodation in a village house or hotel…..supplement for the hotel. Please enquire for further details.
- Varied and exciting programme of Walks.
- Breakfast Starter Pack
- 5 Picnics and salads, including healthy snacks and fruit juice.
- 6 Dinners inc. wine and water.
- Services of guides throughout your stay
We can help with any questions....
Would you like to know more ?
Self Guided Walking Holidays in Spain from £350
If you would like to go it alone, we also offer self-guided walking holidays where you can be your own guide. We will provide you with a full itinerary of carefully chosen walks and hikes according to your level. Self guided walking holidays are not available in Torrox during July and August but are available in the beautiful Sierra de Grazalema.
What is Included?
- Transport to and from Malaga Airport is provided on a courtesy basis
- Accommodation in your own traditional, comfortable village house with all facilities including washing machine, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, fridge, fully equipped kitchen.
- All linen provided including towels (not beach towels)
- Breakfast is on a self catering basis and we provide a welcome pack with milk, coffee, cereal, butter, eggs, bacon, fruit juice and water
- Packed lunches on walk days including sandwiches with choice of fillings, box of salad and a biscuit.
- Full information pack (one per party) to include compass, walk descriptions, maps and map holder.
- Your day-to-day arrangements clearly laid out in a personal itinerary.
- Guided orientation walk round the village with your hosts pointing out location of restaurants & bars, banks (including those with cash dispensers), post offices, tourist information office, telephone kiosks, police station, 24-hour emergency clinic, pharmacies and internet cafes
- The use of a Spanish mobile phone to enable you to keep in contact in case of emergencies.
- Free transport to/from the start/finish of each day’s walk
If you would like to know more or make a booking, please contact us and we will be delighted to help.