- Courtesy airport transfer leaves Málaga airport at 12.00 .
- 7 nights accommodation.
- Interesting and varied programme of walks ( 5 days)
- Picnics and salads,fruit, juice and healthy snacks.ALL PROVIDED AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU!
- 3 meals inc. water.( Meals not included on Rest Day and no dinner included if there is a late lunch day at a restaurant) Drinks are not included with dinners.
- Services of friendly and experienced guides on each walk.
The food on your Walk Andalucia holiday is fantastic and our guests tell us that it is one of the highlights of their holiday. We dine in village restaurants where the food is locally sourced and freshly prepared.The variety of different food is amazing and it is very traditional, colourful and fresh Andalucian fayre. The Plaza de la Constitución in Torrox is a wonderful place to enjoy an al fresco lunch or dinner. The orange trees and fountains make a beautiful backdrop to the pretty Plaza.
Please advise any dietary requirements at the time of booking so we can ensure that your needs are met upon arrival.
” On the Walking Over Christmas holiday the lunches and dinners were fabulous”
” As a vegetarian i was delighted that all my lunches and dinners were planned expertly and were so delicious. Thank you!”
“On the New Years holiday the New Year dinner was excellent, the picnic lunches were varied and the salads, olives and nuts were a lovely touch to go along with our baguettes.”
During your stay with us we will provide you with a freshly prepared picnic lunch on all walk days. Our baguettes are freshly baked and prepared each morning with a selection of fillings to choose each day. There is NO extra charge for your lunches! We also provide delicious freshly made salads to go with your lunch and a healthy, snack, piece of fruit and juice for a mid morning break. All at NO extra cost to you!