Self guided walking holidays available in Torrox or Grazalema.
“Our guide was warm, welcoming and very professional on arrival at the airport. The accommodation was clean,comfortable and well equipped.Our walk programme was well organised with good verbal and written instructions. Our lunchtime baguettes were excellent!
We enjoyed walking in the peace and quiet and the lovely weather”
Clare and Julian. April 2016.
- In Torrox the accommodation is in a traditional, comfortable village house.
- *In Grazalema our guests stay in the Hospidería Las Piedras. Breakfast is included.
- Packed lunches on walk days including sandwiches with choice of fillings, salad,fruit,juice and healthy snacks.
- Full information pack to include compass, walk descriptions, maps, map holder and mobile phone.
- Transport to/from the start/finish of each walk.
Services of a guide during walks are not included.
Evening meals are not included.
|No of Nights||Price per person £|
No of Nights. Price per person.
Please note prices are based upon a minimum of 2 persons.
Please note that we do not offer self-guided walking holidays during the months of July and August.